Eligible in the Paid 2013 Fantasy Motocross Series ONLY!
How to Win: Submit Your Picks of the Top 10 Riders for each Class in the position you believe the riders will Officially Finish Overall. If you correctly pick ALL 10 riders in either Class (450 or 250) in the EXACT OVERALL FINISHING ORDER (Perfect Card), you win $100,000 CASH!
Example (above): A player submitted 10 picks playing the 2013 Fantasy MX Series by Fly Racing before the lockout time in the positions believed to be the exact overall finishing order of the 450 class. At the end of the round, the official overall results were used for scoring and found that this players picks made an exact match of the official overall finishing order in all 10 positions to make a Perfect Card. WIN $100,000 CASH.
Hint: All 12 Rounds of the 2013 Lucas Oil / AMA Motocross Championship Series are eligible for the Perfect Card presented by DeCal Works. With 2 classes per round, that's up to 24 chances to win!
Rule: The Perfect Card presented by DeCal Works is eligible in the paid 2013 Fantasy MX Series by Fly Racing ONLY.
Rule: Only one (1) winner shall be declared. If a winner is declared, the Promotion shall be terminated at that time and no prize shall be available for future rounds/races.
Rule: The Perfect Card presented by DeCal Works is subject to the complete Terms and Conditions of the promotion and ProMotoFan.com
Perfect Card presented by DeCal Works - Terms and Conditions / Rules:
1. ProMotoFan.com in association with Odds On Promotions shall offer a promotion for a chance to win a $100,000 cash prize, known as the Perfect Card presented by DeCal Works.
2. The $100,000 cash prize shall also be known as the Prize. The maximum aggregate amount of the Prize value shall be $100,000 U.S. Dollars only.
3. The Perfect Card Promotion shall be eligible to players registered for the paid 2013 Fantasy MX Series ONLY. Registered players of any FREE Fantasy Series are not eligible for the Perfect Card Promotion.
4. Current or former employees, family members, agents, successors, or assignees of ProMotoFan.com or any promotional agency involved with this promotion shall be ineligible to participate.
5. The Perfect Card Promotion shall comply with the Perfect Card Promotion Rules herein, as well as, all other Terms and Conditions of PMF, LLC aka ProMotoFan.com and Odds On Promotions.
6. ProMotoFan.com and/or Odds On Promotions may terminate The Perfect Card Promotion at any time with or without cause. Termination of the Perfect Card Promotion does not qualify for any monetary refunds and/or reimbursements for registration into the paid 2013 Fantasy MX Series.
7. The term player, user, member, contestant or entrant shall be defined as an eligible human person over the age of 18 years and is a valid and confirmed person who has registered and paid any applicable registration fees for entry into the 2013 Fantasy MX Series and the Perfect Card Promotion.
8. The term ‘eligible round’ or 'eligible race’ shall be defined as an official racing event for the 2013 Lucas Oil/AMA Motocross Championship Series and is used in determining the Overall Results and scoring for the 2013 Fantasy MX Series. The eligible races and/or eligible rounds for the Perfect Card Promotion are as follows:
Round 1: 05-18-13 Hangtown - Sacramento, CA.
Round 2: 05-25-13 Thunder Valley - Lakewood, CO.
Round 3: 06-1-13 Tennessee National – Blountville, TN.
Round 4: 06-08-13 High Point - Mt. Morris, PA.
Round 5: 06-22-13 Budds Creek - Mechanicsville, MD.
Round 6: 06-29-13 Southwick - Southwick, MA.
Round 7: 07-06-13 Red Bud - Buchanan, MI.
Round 8: 07-20-13 Washougal - Washougal, WA.
Round 9: 07-27-13 Spring Creek - Millville, MN.
Round 10: 08-10-13 Unadilla - New Berlin NY.
Round 11: 08-17-13 Utah National – Tooele, UT
Round 12: 08-24-13 Lake Elsinore - Lake Elsinore, CA
*Postponed, cancelled and/or rescheduled Round(s) shall not be considered an eligible race.
9. The term ‘class’ or 'racing class’ shall be defined as the cross or MX or 450 class, and/or the Lites or MX Lites or 250 class.
10. The term ‘eligible entry’ or ‘eligible entries’ shall be defined as any entry into the Perfect Card Promotion that has been properly received through the Submit Your Picks page(s) of ProMotoFan.com (the location) for the paid 2013 Fantasy MX Series only.
11. The Perfect Card Promotion is open for all twelve (12) eligible rounds of the 2013 Lucas Oil/ AMA Motocross Championship Series and the paid 2013 Fantasy MX Series or until a winner is officially declared by ProMotoFan.com and Odds On Promotions. Only one (1) winner shall be declared in the Perfect Card Promotion. Should an eligible player win the Perfect Card Prize, the Perfect Card Promotion shall be immediately terminated and therefore, not available for any future rounds or races, and thus, no Prize shall be awarded.
12. To qualify for the Prize, successful transmission and verification of all eligible entries must be made to ProMotoFan.com and Odds On Promotions. The Prize may be waived for any entry that was not properly received and/or cannot be verified and/or confirmed as an eligible entry.
13. Incomplete and/or late entries will not be eligible for the Prize. ProMotoFan.com and Odds On Promotions shall not be responsible for any entry that cannot be confirmed or for any other reason determined not to be an eligible entry into the Perfect Card Promotion. This may include, but is not limited to, player errors, website failures, system failures, game play failures or any other reason that may or could be found by ProMotoFan.com and/or Odds On Promotions.
14. To qualify for the Prize, an eligible entry, by an eligible player of the paid 2013 Fantasy MX Series must match the Official Overall Results of the Top 10 finishers in the EXACT ORDER of an eligible racing round and eligible racing class of the Perfect Card Promotion. ProMotoFan.com and Odds On Promotions hereby agrees to deliver the Prize to the winner(s) up to the specified maximum aggregate prize value if an eligible player successfully completes the Perfect Card Promotion on the date(s) and at the location specified. The rights and obligations of all parties involved are exclusive to the contracting parties, may not be assigned, transferred, or delegated, and are not intended to create any third-party beneficiary rights for any player in the Perfect Card Promotion.
15. In the event of a tie of 2 or more players, the Prize shall be equally divided by the winners upon official confirmation as a winner by ProMotoFan.com and Odds On Promotions. If two (2) or more riders tie for a top 10 official overall finishing position, each rider tying for a particular position is interchangeable within the respective tied positions (I.E. two riders tie for position #2, either rider can be listed in the #2 or #3 position so long as both riders have been awarded the same championship points for the determined official overall position(s) by the governing and/or sanctioning body of the race and class.)
16. The Overall Results used for scoring of the paid 2013 Fantasy MX Series and the Perfect Card Promotion shall be based upon the Official Overall Results for the 2013 Lucas Oil/AMA Motocross Championship Series as determined by the official governing and/or sanctioning body for such Championship Series, including but not limited to, AMA Pro Racing, Feld Motorsports, Feld Entertainment, Daytona Motorsports Group, FIM and/or any other governing and sanctioning entity having the authority to change the Official Overall Results of a 2013 Lucas Oil/AMA Motocross Championship Series race and/or class.
17. The Overall Results of the paid 2013 Fantasy MX Series shall be subject to the Official Overall Results of the 2013 Lucas Oil/AMA Motocross Championship Series for a given racing round and/or racing class in determining a winner of the Perfect Card Promotion. This may include but not limited to, any protest, injuries, disqualifications, disputes, and/or any other situation, action or reason that may affect the outcome of the Official Overall Results for such racing round or class, and thus the outcome of the Overall Results of the paid 2013 Fantasy MX Series and the Perfect Card Promotion.
18. ProMotoFan.com and Odds On Promotions shall have the right to use the winner(s) name and likeness for promotional purposes without any further notice and/or compensation.
19. A winner(s) agrees to protect, indemnify and hold harmless ProMotoFan.com, Odds On Promotions, and Decal Works from any and all claims made due to the conduct and/or implantation of the Perfect Card Promotion, which in any way is inconsistent with the term and conditions of the original contract by and between ProMotoFan.com and Odds On Promotions.
20. Claims notification: Immediate telephone notice by ProMotoFan.com to the winner(s) and claims department of Odds On Promotions will be reported no later than the first business day after the promotion.
21. Proof of Claim: The following items and completed documentation must be furnished to ProMotoFan.com and/or Odds On Promotions as proof of a prize claim (forms furnished by Odds On Promotions): (a) Affidavits of two Promotion Officials; and (b) Affidavit of Winner.
22. Investigation: Upon receipt of Proof of Claim, Odds On Promotions may conduct a reasonable investigation including but not limited to requiring ProMotoFan.com to produce the Winner, and /or Promotion Officials for polygraph examination as a condition to payment of the claim if, in the sole opinion of Odds On Promotions such an examination is warranted by the facts.
23. Choice of Law, Disputed Claims, Venue, and Attorney’s Fees - Any and all disputes between the Winner(s), ProMotoFan.com, Decal Works and Odds On Promotions or its underwriters shall be governed by the laws of the State of Nevada, without regard to its conflict of laws, and submitted to binding arbitration in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association and pursuant to the provision of the Nevada Uniform Arbitration Act. The venue for such arbitration shall be in Washoe County, Nevada. If for any reason there is litigation between the winner(s), ProMotoFan.com and Odds ON Promotions or its underwriters, the exclusive jurisdiction and venue for such Litigation is a state district court in Washoe County, Nevada. The winner(s) and/or ProMotoFan.com agree to pay Odds On Promotions and its underwriters’ successfully prosecute and/or defend any such arbitration or litigation.